About the Space
- Size: 6267 Sq.Ft.
- A space of this size in the landmark Saint James Building is incredibly rare.
- This beautiful, bright, double corner space offers more than 20 oversized windows along the entire exterior, and overlooks Broadway and 26th Street, with views of the Empire State Building and Madison Square Park.
- Features glass buildouts of 2 conference rooms and 6 offices/small meeting rooms, 11′ ceilings, oak hardwood floors, and kitchen pantry.
- Trophy building with original Gilded Age details, 24/7 attended lobby, and recently renovated restrooms.
- On-site business center with document, package, and messenger services, as well as conference/event rooms for rent by the hour.
- In prime NoMad, just off Madison Square Park, with top restaurants, hotels, and shopping, and walking distance from nearly every major subway line.
- Virtual Tour
About the Building
At 26th and Broadway, this architectural gem offers classic details and office spaces from 200 – 5,000 sq. ft.
- Classic architecture
- High ceilings
- Great light
- High-speed Internet
- On-site business center
- Conference rooms
- 24/7 access everyday
- On-site management